Welovemalaga.com offers lovely city tours to get a little taste of Malaga.?It is said that the best way of really knowing a city is by walking around and getting lost! However the “getting lost” part is only funny when you are a teenager I guess… so better if you walk around with someone who knows the best places and knows where to take you!The team at welovemalaga.com is willing to take you out and about; whether you want a full day sightseeing tour, a tapas and flamenco tour, a night out or maybe just getting around the outskirts of Malaga, they can help you. They are really well ranked on Tripadvisor and with great opinions from clients, therefore we highly recommend them.
The staff are formally certified as tour guides and the tour is given in English (Spanish, Italian and German also available on request). Welovemalaga.com offers personalised attention as the groups are no bigger than eight people. Whether you want a private tour or you are a big group, they have an option for you.
Malaga Walking Tour:
– 11am or 5pm (duration: 2 hours)
– Lovely walk around the historical city centre, showing places off the beaten path. The tour at 11am also visits the local food market “Mercado de Atarazanas” (the market is closed on Sundays and bank holidays)
– Cover the whole city centre in a very pleasant and easy walk.
– Price: 25? p/p (maximum 8 people, 10? extra per person to make it private).
Malaga Walk & Taste Tour:
– 10:30am (duration: 3 hours) (not available on Sundays and bank holidays)
– Lovely walk around the historical city centre, showing places off the beaten path plus some wonderful tastings starting with typical chocolate and churros followed by other surprises. The tour also visits the local food market “Mercado de Atarazanas”.
– Cover the whole city centre in a very pleasant and easy walk plus get a taste of the city.
– Price: 35? p/p (maximum 8 people, 10? extra per person to make it private)
Malaga Gourmet Tapas Tour Lunch (12pm) or Dinner (7pm):
– Duration: 3 hours (not available on Sundays)
– Prices: 65? p/p (1-3 people); 55? p/p (4-5 people); 45? p/p (6-8 people)
– Includes a lovely walk around the historical city centre and two tapas and one drink at each restaurant stop (three restaurants in total). The lunch tour also visits the local food market.
Flamenco & Tapas Tour:
– 7pm (duration: approx. 4 hours) (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
– Includes a lovely walk around the historical city centre, two tapas and one drink at each restaurant stop (two restaurants in total) plus an authentic flamenco show at the end of the night.
– Prices: 75? p/p (1-3 people); 70? p/p (4-5 people); 65? p/p (6-8 people)
Very important: If you fancy any of their tours, don’t forget to mention that you have come from Solaga as you can get 5? per person off the price, on any tour!
How to book?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: +34 646 543 566